1 - Always post the rules
#2 - Answer the questions of the person who tagged you, then write 11 new ones.
#3 - Tag 11 new people in this post.
4- Tell them you tagged them
I was tagged by booty-pioneer
1. What’s the story behind your name?
It’s kinda weird but my mom died while giving birth and she said while she was “out” she heard someone say my name. She thought that it was a pretty big sign that it was meant to be.
2. What would you consider your greatest achievement?
My greatest achievement has been (and still is) me trying my best to be an example for my siblings.
3. What animal would you bring to Hogwarts, and why?
I’d probably bring an owl. For some reason i’ve always wished i could fly, so i guess the next best thing would be to have a pet that could.
4. Favourite musical?
I like Sweeney Todd, I don’t watch too many musicals but I love that one.
5. Who is that one actor you hate so much you can’t even watch a movie with them in it?
Nicolas Cage and Amanda Seyfried. I don’t know why but I can’t stand them.
6. Favourite book?
Anything written by Kevin Brooks. I also like Unwind, The Fault in our Stars, Anthem, The Lovely Bones, Will Grayson (Will Grayson), The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and In The Woods.
7. If you could pick to be born in any era, when would you choose, and why?
I would probably choose where I am right now. There are a lot of things about now I don’t want to give up, like the rights we have or the internet. I feel pretty lucky.
8. Favourite superhero?
Batman and Iron Man. I do like Marvel more than DC only because the Marvel Universe has appealed more to me. I honestly don’t know much about the DC Universe. Batman is probably the hero I know most about, however.
9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Flying, I would love more than anything to be able to fly. Anything on top of being able to fly is just icing on the cake.
10. What is the most pressing issue posed to the world today?
I think society today is suffering through a lot of social inequality issues. I’d say Human Rights are a huge issue, even after all this time.
11. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Now we’re asking the real questions.
so many wood.
Okay my questions:
1. Left or right handed?
2. Cats or dogs?
Cats because they’re really chill. I still love dogs though.
3. If you could see any band live (dead or Alive) who would it be?
The Neighbourhood, but I’m gunna see them June 23 thanks to my best friend buying me a ticket. I’d also go see One Direction. I’d love to see Hatsune Miku! But she’s a hologram? Do holograms count? yeah.
4. If you could switch bodies with the opposite gender for one day would you?
Most definately. Wouldn’t think about it twice.
5. Name your top 5 favorite movies
Looper, Tangled, Django, Any Marvel or Batman movie.
6. Big spoon or little spoon?
I love being both. Comforting all the same.
7. Turn-ons & turn offs (personality wise)
If you can’t joke around with me or you take me too seriously then we’re probably not going to work well together.
9. Did you notice I skipped 8?
I did but only because I went back and made all the questions bold, haha.
10. Do you have something from your childhood that you hold dearly? (ie. blanket, stuffed animal etc.)
I don’t have anything like that now, it’s all in the garage or a storage unit. I think the oldest things that I have from my childhood are my drawings. I have some from elementary that I like to look back on.
11. If you were stranded on a desert island and guaranteed to die after a few days and could only bring one food item what would it be?
Sub sandwiches or Tortas.
Okay, missmarief ‘s Questions:
1. If you could be one person for a day, who would you be?
2. If you could be any superhero, who would you be?
3. Who’s your favorite musicians and/or artists?
4. Favorite song?
5. Childhood memory?